A history question...

Oct 15, 2003
608
433
0
I don't follow Class D any more than the other classes, but was tooling around looking at all of the brackets and I noticed Falls City Sacred Heart ended at 4-5. When is the last time they finished with a losing record? I was wondering if anyone can remember off-hand when it happened? In 2005 they were 4-4 and missed the playoffs, but going back as far as the archives I can't find a losing one.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: clktwr

ghostert

Freshman
Jan 21, 2020
138
91
0
Good question. I won't even pretend to know the correct answer but I did find a Lincoln Journal Star article from August of 1980 that had their 1979 record as 1-8.
 
Oct 27, 2022
102
101
38
Not sure how many times in the last 36 years they have been 4-5 but 2009 was the last time they didn’t make it outta the first round of playoffs so they have been on quite the 12 year run. That upset over Lawrence-Nelson in week 2 loomed pretty large in getting them into the playoff and continuing their playoff streak.
 
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Bob's Saturday Morning Quarterback
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 11-Man
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Football Friday: More Unbeatens, East Butler at Shelby-Rising City
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Football Friday: Rising Med Valley to Challenge Arthur County
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Football Friday: Aurora at Scottsbluff in Class B Clash of Unbeatens