Didn’t Brooks take to lime for olympic training prior to beginning his Penn State career? Maybe that counts as his redshirt and he can still have an Olympic redshirt as well.Olympic redshirt
Might as well shirt Bartlett, he has his shirt available.Is there a scenario where Haines reshirts as well as Brooks & Starocci Olympic redshirting, causing the seemingly every 4 years "down" season in 24, leading to a monster 2025 & beyond?
fc I see Aaron is catching some heat.....
fc I see Aaron is catching some heat.....
F'em.. kid has always stood up and declared his commitment to Jesus. I wonder what would have happened if a muslim had said Mohammed is the real deal and any other is not. I'm sure there would have been no outcry. It's the times we live in. Our world needs more Aaron Brooks.
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley