Didn’t Brooks take to lime for olympic training prior to beginning his Penn State career? Maybe that counts as his redshirt and he can still have an Olympic redshirt as well.Olympic redshirt
Might as well shirt Bartlett, he has his shirt available.Is there a scenario where Haines reshirts as well as Brooks & Starocci Olympic redshirting, causing the seemingly every 4 years "down" season in 24, leading to a monster 2025 & beyond?
fc I see Aaron is catching some heat.....
fc I see Aaron is catching some heat.....
F'em.. kid has always stood up and declared his commitment to Jesus. I wonder what would have happened if a muslim had said Mohammed is the real deal and any other is not. I'm sure there would have been no outcry. It's the times we live in. Our world needs more Aaron Brooks.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?