thick maroon stripe along the shoulders and leg of the classic pinstripes uniforms.
https://twitter.com/HailStateBB/status/571692982627381249
https://twitter.com/HailStateBB/status/571692982627381249
thick maroon stripe along the shoulders and leg of the classic pinstripes uniforms.
https://twitter.com/HailStateBB/status/571692982627381249
I've never seen another fanbase with more fashionistas than our own. You guys complain about everything.
thick maroon stripe along the shoulders and leg of the classic pinstripes uniforms.
https://twitter.com/HailStateBB/status/571692982627381249
I expected to see something much worse when I turned the tv on.
That one doesn't look bad at all. The stripe isn't nearly as thick as the ones on the football uniforms. I prefer the Yankees style pinstripes, but the Phillies style look pretty good too.
Aren't those pretty similar to the old Phillies' uniforms?
I'd like em better if the shoulder stripe wasn't a ribbon and come all the way down sleeve
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?