Hear me out...if New Balance gave us creative control, I'm in. Their cleats are fantastic. Much better than Nike IMO. With Ohtani and Flagg, they are a brand on the rise.
I like their cleats and the Ohtani stuff and was uniform shopping a while back and asked about NB, and a rep told me their stuff wasn’t up to par in terms of quality for the price. No idea if that’s the case or not, but just what I was told. Of course they may have a higher profit margin from selling the other brands too.Hear me out...if New Balance gave us creative control, I'm in. Their cleats are fantastic. Much better than Nike IMO. With Ohtani and Flagg, they are a brand on the rise.
I've never bought a shirt or shorts from NB. So I have no clue either. I just know their cleats are legit.I like their cleats and the Ohtani stuff and was uniform shopping a while back and asked about NB, and a rep told me their stuff wasn’t up to par in terms of quality for the price. No idea if that’s the case or not, but just what I was told. Of course they may have a higher profit margin from selling the other brands too.
Favre is already working that angle for Southern. Doubt they want two MS schools.We're going to sign a deal with Crocs, aren't we?
I heard we were already out shopping other more lucrative deals, knowing they were talking to olemiss. So that if/when they made this announcement, we were ready to tell the germans who gave us A&M leftovers for years to 17 off.Funny - there are no actual quotes from adidas re: State. Just info “from industry insiders” to Rebels247 that adidas “isn’t expected to re-up”.
But that’s the clickbait he’s trying to sell.

Wrangler and RustlersWe're going to sign a deal with Crocs, aren't we?
I saw lulu lemon representatives walking out of Lee hall yesterdayWe're going to sign a deal with Crocs, aren't we?
And Timex.Favre is already working that angle for Southern. Doubt they want two MS schools.
LA GearWe're going to sign a deal with Crocs, aren't we?
Quick query:
Do you say "Pyooma" or "Pooma"?
Eli not on payroll, yet.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation