I have a buddy that works at Bob Sumeral tire here in northern ky. He said AJ Stewart just started working there today. It got me thinking, did anyone ever come out and say what happened with him and BCG?
Just hearing the name Michael Porter causes me to experience PTSD.
He said AJ Stewart just started working there today. It got me thinking, did anyone ever come out and say what happened with him and BCG?
I live in Fort Thomas. Which store is he working at?
Well now your going to have stalkers bothering him at his work. I would not like it all if people knew where I worked at and would come bothering me asking me about my former coaches and teammates.
LOL Wasn't that Jorts? hahaWhen did he get out of the bathroom stall? TIA
I wish we could have saved all of those messages back then. We sucked so bad yet we had so many people trying to spin things. I also, remember some of our fans freaking out when people were saying that AJ Stewart was definitely transferring. You would have thought that you slapped their mother.
This was of course, before Calipari but still, we have some that will defend or live in a world of delusion simply because of the fanaticism. I do not miss those days in the slightest on here or watching it. Hearing guys trying to sell us and themselves on Michael Porter, Perry Stevenson, Ramon Harris, and AJ Stewart being good was nauseating.
Could've sworn that was Darius Miller. Of course that was my 2nd freshman year at UK so I remember very little.When did he get out of the bathroom stall? TIA
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina