Alabama Tailgating

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,247
4,414
113
That's close... but not quite.

Seriously, I went to UT v Bama last year. My first time back over there since Dicenzo Miller played. ... anyways, they had a good a number of people tailgating the Quad but not in the numbers I expected. That's the upper crust.

They have a fan fare section, just north of the stadium that was well attended by those resembling your picture.
 

Pilgrimdawg

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,822
2,396
113
Obviously you’ve never baled hay or planted food plots.
Ha, not true. Expect to plant my green fields in the next 10 days. Sardines and Viennas are great deer hunting food with a big slice of onion and a Dr. Pepper. I had 2 cans of mustard sardines for lunch a couple of days ago. It’s good for the soul to dine on such fine foods. I just don’t think it’s appropriate tailgating fare with the women folks and kids there. They aren’t going to touch it. Now, that might be Christmas Day table fare for the gumps but I think we can do a little better.
 

Villagedawg

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2005
2,545
2,645
113
Ha, not true. Expect to plant my green fields in the next 10 days. Sardines and Viennas are great deer hunting food with a big slice of onion and a Dr. Pepper. I had 2 cans of mustard sardines for lunch a couple of days ago. It’s good for the soul to dine on such fine foods. I just don’t think it’s appropriate tailgating fare with the women folks and kids there. They aren’t going to touch it. Now, that might be Christmas Day table fare for the gumps but I think we can do a little better.
Canned sardines, “Vieenas,” and Spam all suck no matter the occasion. 3 year old me would disagree, but WTF did he know?
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,940
11,399
113
Was in the grocery store last week and lo and behold , sitting on the shelf was a can of underwood deviled ham. That’s fancy potted meat for the uninitiated. It was glorious on some club crackers. It brought back memories of my childhood.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MSUDOG24
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar