Watched a special on her on ACCN. I forgot how great she was. 3 time player of the year. Won ACC tourney and reg season 4 years. 2nd leading scorer in ACC history. Wish she could of gotten a national title.
She was SOOOOO GOOD. I wish she would have cut the nets down also. Duke women’s hoops for a while there was right on the cusp every season. I’m hoping with the new hire we can get back there.Watched a special on her on ACCN. I forgot how great she was. 3 time player of the year. Won ACC tourney and reg season 4 years. 2nd leading scorer in ACC history. Wish she could of gotten a national title.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games