Alana Beard

timo0402

Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
13,868
13,709
57
Watched a special on her on ACCN. I forgot how great she was. 3 time player of the year. Won ACC tourney and reg season 4 years. 2nd leading scorer in ACC history. Wish she could of gotten a national title.
She was SOOOOO GOOD. I wish she would have cut the nets down also. Duke women’s hoops for a while there was right on the cusp every season. I’m hoping with the new hire we can get back there.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games