Altavista?

utkrazy419

Freshman
May 12, 2009
607
92
28
Based on last nights score it seems Altavista was way overrated. Buffalo gap took them to the woodshed even thought they had a losing record !!!!!!!!!!
 

gladfan05

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2025
16
5
3
Gap is pretty well battle tested. They had a losing record but played several good teams. And I think they've peaked at the right time. I don't know that Altavista was WAY overrated, but certainly rated higher than they should've been. I felt the same way about Sussex. 10-1 record, but who did they really play that would help them in the post season?
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)