Am I missing something..?

DeeBostJumper

Redshirt
Mar 20, 2019
75
0
0
He has had some great recruiting classes at WKU. Top 30 several years, talented teams but could never get to the NCAA tournament
 

JungRebel

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
2,606
0
0
I always wondered what the return would be for betting x team wins by (margin of victory indicate by spread) on a season long basis. The odds are usually 3 to 1 at worst for picking margins of victory. I think you would need for it hit at least 25% of the time to break even.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation