Amherst posters

anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2005
37,371
1,361
0
Are you guys coming to the scrimmage Friday? I know wikki is. It seemed like none of you came last year and I can guess why.
 
Last edited:

MrSir#5

Sophomore
Sep 6, 2014
170
135
0
It depends on the time. I've heard different times so far. I would love to see the new offense and defense. Looked good on air in practice. Looks like Crews has the option of a blitz here and there on defense this year. I hope it's at a time where I can watch. Not to many D-1 commits grace the field on lancer lane. Last one I guess was kirven from brookville that went on to Alabama.
 

wikki

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
9,037
2,029
63
Y'all coming to the scrimmage Friday? I know wikki is. It seemed like none of you came last year and I can guess why.
Yes
Y'all coming to the scrimmage Friday? I know wikki is. It seemed like none of you came last year and I can guess why.
the booster members will be there. Trying to get as many fans as I can. Cheerleaders are making a sign for the players for the boosters and fans that we believe in them
 
  • Like
Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span