Amherst schedule

wikki

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
9,037
2,029
63
3 most likely wins. Forest, Brookville, Rustburg. Thoughts?
Honestly I have no idea this year. I would hope for more but just not sure, it would be interesting to see what others think
 

Lineheart1

Junior
Jul 23, 2013
661
355
31
They'll be improved, but I see them making a significant jump Fall 2021.
[/QUOTE]
I see 1-2 wins this year but lyhsports is right,fall 2021 Amherst will be back strong.I think the freshman class might be the deepest Amherst has seen since late 90's.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wikki
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games