It would be way different if ole miss did it.
You have a program full of degenerate criminals.
Our guys were purely exercising self defense!
You have a program full of degenerate criminals.
Our guys were purely exercising self defense!
Any Ole Miss fan with at least two brain cells would be self-aware enough to sit this one out.
We were **** talkers in 2018 under JoMo. I didn’t like it. We didn’t play dirty as far as I know, but I didn’t have any problem recognizing that I would hate them if they weren’t MSU.
We don’t have that issue this year and I have no concern that it’s maroon shades glasses causing me to think it was Tulsa that started everything. Even their own fans acknowledge this has been their MO this year and they don’t like it.
is what our football team is at the moment. Act like you’ve been there before. Disagree if you want, but I’m sitting here watching a postgame brawl with ******* Tulsa over and over again on ESPN. With TULSA... not an SEC foe..... ******* Tulsa. It’s almost like beating up a crippled kid. A 3 win team running around before the game with no shirts on talking **** to an AAC school? Do we even know where we are as a program anymore? Is this what Leach is going to allow moving forward? Good programs simply DO NOT allow this type **** to happen.
This is why 3 win garbage teams should never get invited to a bowl game. The game was embarrassing enough, only to be overshadowed by a complete lack of self awareness, and our veteran players are 100% to blame. A fitting way to punctuate a ****** year.
People get mad at me on the Ole Miss board because of this, but, if the situation was flipped to Ole Miss exactly, how would you feel? My guess is many of you would feel very differently.
As would I. I’m not trying to take a fake moral high ground. I’m just simply pointing out that the truth is somewhere in the middle, like with most things. It shouldn’t have happened. But it also doesn’t define State’s program in any way.
I don’t know. If it were Ole Miss that State put both ***-whippings on I think I would have enjoyed it.![]()
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar