I love this kid. He's sure taken a lot of flack, from myself included. No matter what happens, you can tell he's giving 110% out there.
Plus 1 He and Aaron are playing tonight. So glad they came back.Originally posted by JerseyCat84:
I love this kid. He's sure taken a lot of flack, from myself included. No matter what happens, you can tell he's giving 110% out there.
yep he will go late first and Aaron will be early to mid 2nd.Originally posted by jrpross:
I don't care what the mocks say. He's played himself into the 1st round this season
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU