They say no there was one already.Is this from the commitment earlier today?
It might be..Is this from the commitment earlier today?
I'm thinking its a boom previewing a new boom..So the departure of Lewis gives us another spot for roster
and then we get another boom?
The Croatian PF already had a gif unless that was a spoof account. This is a new boom for a new player.Is this from the commitment earlier today?
What if it's your daddy? What then?WHAT IF ITS WILKERSON!!!!!?????
Let’s hope so!!!WHAT IF ITS WILKERSON!!!!!?????
What if it's your daddy? What then?
LameWhat if it's your daddy? What then?
Then we are screwed because he old af. Hopefully he gets a nice NIL check though to add to my inheritance.What if it's your daddy? What then?
Hope so!!WHAT IF ITS WILKERSON!!!!!?????
L. = like's. A. = hole's. M. = majorly. E. = everyone. This guy, notice I said = guys.Lame
%$@%"**%#@*( is what I read.L. = like's. A. = hole's. M. = majorly. E. = everyone. This guy, notice I said = guys.
Everyone makes a mistake. I Thought it was that Bluewood dude.%$@%"**%#@*( is what I read.
Bro, I’m a few Walkers in, but you lost me in that one.L. = like's. A. = hole's. M. = majorly. E. = everyone. This guy, notice I said = guys.
Solve the riddle, or else u fit in the middle.Bro, I’m a few Walkers in, but you lost me in that one.
Even a few 100 walkers in. You probably Wouldn't necessarily take part in that. Atleast I hope not.Bro, I’m a few Walkers in, but you lost me in that one.
He mocks Pope and gets angrier and angrier as ner succeeds. Poor chap.Lame
What if it's your daddy? What then?
I’m so sad he died. What a great character. I miss the show and cartoon.
Bourbon?Bro, I’m a few Walkers in, but you lost me in that one.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB