if he really is good, He will switch his commit three or four times prior to Inking!!#5 player in the state, Amare Patterson, has committed to UNC. Let's gooooooooooooooooooooo!
We need to upgrade our hostesses.Belichick's girlfriend is hot, so why not?
I was hoping to hear some good news…for a change. Don’t do this, man!#5 player in the state, Amare Patterson, has committed to UNC. Let's gooooooooooooooooooooo!
I have been forbidden from speaking objectively about recruiting since Gamecock NIL is not a line item in my monthly budget.I was hoping to hear some good news…for a change. Don’t do this, man!
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses