My guess is he is getting that from Kyle Tucker since both at the Atlantic. Kyle's article last night was "fly on the wall". I know UK/Cal is not stupid enough to do all the publicity they have done with PJ and he not play, but I just keep getting more nervous and nervous.
A lot of this board is gonna be and rightfully so.If he doesnt play and we lose I'm gonna be nuclear PISSED!
If he's 100 percent or close he plays.
Hope he is wrong.....
Seth Davis Picked the Germans to win WW2
And?If he doesnt play and we lose I'm gonna be nuclear PISSED!
My enjoyment from watching UK win is much more important than PJ's long term health and NBA career.Hopefully not but if that does happen we need to stay off PJ's back. A foot injury can be really serious. It's not just a matter of playing through pain. You can do real harm. Even if the injury itself can't get worse just playing while favoring it can damage other things.
It's very possible that after practicing PJ still has pain. We'll see tonight, I suppose.
If he doesnt play and we lose I'm gonna be nuclear PISSED!
Because the sanctimonious Pollyannas were out in full force yesterday insisting he was good to go because Cal was swaggy and PJ was walking without a cast and on and on and on. No one knows if he will play.Why is anyone surprised by this? The guy hasn't done anything in nearly 2 weeks and cant fully practice the day before the game. You're delusional if you think hes good to go.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos