Calipari has been pretty adamant about hitting a grand slam this year. There were rumors of Drake and Kanye coming. Things have been pretty quiet.
I have a strong hunch that Kanye is preoccupied.Calipari has been pretty adamant about hitting a grand slam this year. There were rumors of Drake and Kanye coming. Things have been pretty quiet.
Agree pretty much with your take on BBM. I used to go each year and then it started becoming boring to me. I'm going this year as I have relatives coming in from Oregon to watch it for the first time. Much rather go to Blue/White game as you get to know the players better before real games begin and they do play kind of hard in that game too. BBM is just a huge pep rally.BBM is so boring. No real basketball happens and it's usually cringe. I stopped watching years ago. I think at this point in life I wait until the exhibitions games to watch although blue/white is at least a scrimmage. The Bahamas was great and wish we could do those trips more often.
Yea, that's going to be a nah on Kanye. The ***-hat would take the mic and talk for 2 hours. There wouldn't be anything basketball related happening.
Now we just need to cover up tattoos, keep jersey tucked in, and absolutely…under no circumstances…any headband of any kind.By the way Sahvir cut his hair to make us old angry guys happy.
I don’t mind madness, the first 4-5 Cal years were great. I understand they are boring for about half of it but I love being in Rupp and it being the official start of the season basically.BBM is so boring. No real basketball happens and it's usually cringe. I stopped watching years ago. I think at this point in life I wait until the exhibitions games to watch although blue/white is at least a scrimmage. The Bahamas was great and wish we could do those trips more often.
Usually during the first hour while ‘those that menstruate’ are on the floor, im in the event thread exchanging my pronouns with others, it’s a great time!at least most can get some nap time while the "non-MEN" occupy the court.
rr
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs