Any last minute jitters?

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,693
3,516
113
I always have jitters. I think it was Nick Saban's wife who said the standard at Alabama is so high that she got no joy from Alabama wins, only relief. That is kind of how I have been with this team since about 1/3 of the way through the season - once it became obvious they are the best team in the country and could potentially go undefeated. The games for me were less about the joy of winning and more about avoiding the devastation of losing. We were the best team last year too, but lost one we shouldn't have and came up short. So, yes, I had jitters. But now I just feel relief.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Sunday injury report: Latest on Kelby Collins
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Rapid Reaction - College of Charleston
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Joyce Edwards and Tessa Johnson lead rout of College of Charleston
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss