Done with Cal. Not watching another UK game until he’s gone. If that means I don’t watch for years, so be it.
Ah, the PlayStation. The best thing to come out of Japan. I hear you though. I frequently miss 2nd halfs and just go play something on my gaming PC.Playing spiderman 2 on ps5. Hardly watched 2nd half. Sports aren't fun anymore.
I was done with that POS after St Peters.Done with Cal. Not watching another UK game until he’s gone. If that means I don’t watch for years, so be it.
I checked out on Cal 4 years ago. He’s ruined UK basketball.Done with Cal. Not watching another UK game until he’s gone. If that means I don’t watch for years, so be it.
Done with Cal. Not watching another UK game until he’s gone. If that means I don’t watch for years, so be it.
No you won't. You will be back next week.Done with Cal. Not watching another UK game until he’s gone. If that means I don’t watch for years, so be it.
Hell, at this point I'd bring in Hall & OatsBring in Nate Oats
We HAVE talent..still can't win. He can't teach them to play one lick of defense either..I'll never not watch the Cats but Cal has to go after this year. He's such a bad coach. Without overwhelming talent he has no shot to win anything
I'm with you! I'm not investing anymore time or money on UK basketball until Cal is gone!Done with Cal. Not watching another UK game until he’s gone. If that means I don’t watch for years, so be it.
I’ll probably be here talking. Because I enjoy this forum. But watching games? No.No you won't. You will be back next week.
Book it
You joined 3 weeks ago. Quit whining.Done with the egotistical POS
I mean, I get it totally. UK deserves much better than what it's getting from this lackluster coaching staff. A bunch of guys decent at recruiting (terrible at scouting) who wipe the sweat off Cal's lips during games.Call them out! Liars
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB