Anybody else having trouble with triple posts

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I just went back and looked at some topics, and some of mine are in triplicate. What the hell is going on? When I try to hit the enter post, it does not appear to accept it. Then I get a red x and an error message that says I have to wait 11 seconds to do the function. There is still no indication that I have been successful in my attempt to post. No wise assed responses required, please.
 

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I just went back and looked at some topics, and some of mine are in triplicate. What the hell is going on? When I try to hit the enter post, it does not appear to accept it. Then I get a red x and an error message that says I have to wait 11 seconds to do the function. There is still no indication that I have been successful in my attempt to post. No wise assed responses required, please.
Then when I try to guard against triple entry, whole damn thing is deleted. Patience.
 

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I just went back and looked at some topics, and some of mine are in triplicate. What the hell is going on? When I try to hit the enter post, it does not appear to accept it. Then I get a red x and an error message that says I have to wait 11 seconds to do the function. There is still no indication that I have been successful in my attempt to post. No wise assed responses required, please.
Then when I try to guard against triple entry, whole damn thing is deleted. Patience.
 

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I just went back and looked at some topics, and some of mine are in triplicate. What the hell is going on? When I try to hit the enter post, it does not appear to accept it. Then I get a red x and an error message that says I have to wait 11 seconds to do the function. There is still no indication that I have been successful in my attempt to post. No wise assed responses required, please.
Then when I try to guard against triple entry, whole damn thing is deleted. Patience.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand