Anybody else having trouble with triple posts

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I just went back and looked at some topics, and some of mine are in triplicate. What the hell is going on? When I try to hit the enter post, it does not appear to accept it. Then I get a red x and an error message that says I have to wait 11 seconds to do the function. There is still no indication that I have been successful in my attempt to post. No wise assed responses required, please.
 

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I just went back and looked at some topics, and some of mine are in triplicate. What the hell is going on? When I try to hit the enter post, it does not appear to accept it. Then I get a red x and an error message that says I have to wait 11 seconds to do the function. There is still no indication that I have been successful in my attempt to post. No wise assed responses required, please.
Then when I try to guard against triple entry, whole damn thing is deleted. Patience.
 

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I just went back and looked at some topics, and some of mine are in triplicate. What the hell is going on? When I try to hit the enter post, it does not appear to accept it. Then I get a red x and an error message that says I have to wait 11 seconds to do the function. There is still no indication that I have been successful in my attempt to post. No wise assed responses required, please.
Then when I try to guard against triple entry, whole damn thing is deleted. Patience.
 

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I just went back and looked at some topics, and some of mine are in triplicate. What the hell is going on? When I try to hit the enter post, it does not appear to accept it. Then I get a red x and an error message that says I have to wait 11 seconds to do the function. There is still no indication that I have been successful in my attempt to post. No wise assed responses required, please.
Then when I try to guard against triple entry, whole damn thing is deleted. Patience.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Alley, Woods break down challenges Iowa State poses for WVU's defense
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez expects multiple challenges against Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster