Anyone doing anything before the game?

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,986
2,766
113
Thought about driving down to Birmingham and probably would have if it was about 20 degrees cooler.
 

Repeat Offender

Redshirt
Dec 30, 2009
304
0
0
I am working in Starkville also today, I just hope that i can get a good feed of the game online at the very least. I have been putting off getting cable and a tv in my store for a few weeks now. If I had any idea that we would have made the SEC Championship game, that **** would have been installed last week.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?