Anyone ever 17 a Midget?

Anyone ever 17 a Midget?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • No

    Votes: 72 64.9%
  • Still a work in progress

    Votes: 32 28.8%

  • Total voters
    111

17itdawg

All-Conference
Sep 30, 2022
959
1,567
93
Sinners You Need Jesus GIF
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,646
12,138
113
I clicked on this thread certain there would be an analogy to our football program. I don’t know what it would be, but I was already thinking it makes sense.
Yeah I saw the author and figured it was a thread about 17’ing midgets. If there is a story involving red headed midgets will it be the rabbi or taco?
 

Willow Grove Dawg

All-American
Nov 3, 2016
8,411
6,101
113
We do have a well known member with a fetish.

"I ain't judging just saying"

This thread is destined for "SixPack Remembers"
 
Last edited:

bulldognation

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2004
3,804
1,543
113
This weeks SPS magazine needs content. I just don't think there is such a thing as a midget centerfold... more like a midget half-page ad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report