I always post from my phone. Right now, I can go to any website I want to except for any rivals forum. I get the error below. Any ideas?
Same, posting from my phone currently. It won’t load on the computer.My computer saying the same thing. No problem with my cell phone.
Now, that's not lady like lol.Hit it with a hammer @DukefanKY. Let me know if it works.![]()
The horsemen are sabotaging youSomebody don't want us around tonight lol.
You know I have a back up plan lol.The horsemen are sabotaging you
I always post from my phone. Right now, I can go to any website I want to except for any rivals forum. I get the error below. Any ideas?
Thanks, Working with chrome.Use a different browser. I get the same message with Microsoft Edge but Firefox works fine. Chrome prob would also.
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke