I always post from my phone. Right now, I can go to any website I want to except for any rivals forum. I get the error below. Any ideas?
Same, posting from my phone currently. It won’t load on the computer.My computer saying the same thing. No problem with my cell phone.
Now, that's not lady like lol.Hit it with a hammer @DukefanKY. Let me know if it works.![]()
The horsemen are sabotaging youSomebody don't want us around tonight lol.
You know I have a back up plan lol.The horsemen are sabotaging you
I always post from my phone. Right now, I can go to any website I want to except for any rivals forum. I get the error below. Any ideas?
Thanks, Working with chrome.Use a different browser. I get the same message with Microsoft Edge but Firefox works fine. Chrome prob would also.
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech