nmThat sounds like a troll job. Interviewing the pirate in Key West? Was Jimmy Buffett there to provide musical accompaniment?
[TWEET]1215007013748518913[/TWEET]
17 Finebaum.
Last week he has "Why hasn't MSU fired Moorhead" and now this week it's "I can't believe they fired Moorhead". I get he is the mouthpiece for the SEC Network, but if I was Cohen I'd find a way to rub it in Paul's face after the way he treated him during the interview when SEC nation was here and the way he has talked poorly about him this week.
[TWEET]1215007013748518913[/TWEET]
I would hate the 17 out of that hire. Soft *** team and won’t play defense. Leach’s Wazzou team lost a game this year to UCLA they were leading 49-17 with 6 mins left in the 3rd quarter. I’d have a 17ing stroke. Keep his goofy *** the 17 away from here.
The worst part about this coaching search has been the fact that Bo Bounds, of all people, broke the Judge news. He has been pounding the Leach stuff for days....
Bo Bounds says on the radio he doesn't know anything, but he says IB went and interviewed the Pirate in Key West.
Not buying it.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama