Arizona Game Thread

Nov 24, 2022
835
536
93
I've seen several hits by the sideline just today from other games worse than that that were no calls. I hate that call almost as much as I hate targeting.
 

OopsICroomedmypants

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
2,394
3,381
113
I’m gonna try to calm the 17 down! How can we fumble out of the end zone? Only us! Thank goodness for an interception! Go Dawgs!
 
  • Like
Reactions: thekimmer

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,399
5,490
113
Side note…burnt orange beating Bama
Matthew Mcconaughey Hook Em GIF by Texas Longhorns
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,890
113
That's the kind of call I expect a young coach like Arnett to make, and one I expect him to learn not to make in time.

You're the better team at home. Take the points.
I love the aggressive call early on from inside the 5. It’s just such a severe swing from advantage to disadvantage when you don’t have a mobile QB
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor