He is obviously not very good.Williams has had time the last 2 possessions. He has either held the ball too long or has made poor throws.
I forgot about the O-Line injuriesHe is obviously not very good.
Our offense has been questionable all year and I think it is just magnified with Williams in there and offensive line injuries.
And an Arkansas TD.... when you play like you are the inferior team with your calls and trick plays you usually show you are the inferior team. Coach Lamb is showing his lack of confidence in his team. Sometimes I forget he is still learning as a coachHated the onside kick there!
We stopped then and scored. Just play.
I agree but Dax was about a foot from getting the recovery.Hated the onside kick there!
We stopped then and scored. Just play.
Lamb is telling his team...I hate that onside kick, we finally had momentum!
It is crazy. Lamb even said this week we had to focus on stopping #6. We haven’t doubled him at all.May be a good idea to double #6
But what do I know?
I replied to my own post and don't know how to cancel or delete it... feel like the TU offenseAnd an Arkansas TD.... when you play like you are the inferior team with your calls and trick plays you usually show you are the inferior team
Yeah... I read that tooLamb is telling his team...
We can't really win this.
Bad coaching tonight. Really bad.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game