Arkansas stat comparison

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Is that a stolen bases against our defense stat? There've only been 9 attempted steals?

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Should Lemonis just use Johnny Wholestaff on Friday against Hegan Smith to hold Stephen for Saturday & Jurrangelo for Sunday?

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Should Lemonis just use Johnny Wholestaff on Friday against Hegan Smith to hold Stephen for Saturday & Jurrangelo for Sunday?
Runs allowed by Arkansas when Smith starts:
  • Missouri - 0
  • Auburn - 0
  • LSU - 4
  • Ole Miss - 2
  • Alabama - 3
  • South Carolina - 1
  • Florida - 1
  • Kentucky - 3
To be clear, that's what the entire staff gave up (earned and unearned), not just Hagen.

Offensively, Arkansas averages 5.25 runs per game.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Runs allowed by Arkansas when Smith starts:
  • Missouri - 0
  • Auburn - 0
  • LSU - 4
  • Ole Miss - 2
  • Alabama - 3
  • South Carolina - 1
  • Florida - 1
  • Kentucky - 3
To be clear, that's what the entire staff gave up (earned and unearned), not just Hagen.

Offensively, Arkansas averages 5.25 runs per game.

Hey Pat,

It seems Arky has ducked TAMU, Tennessee and Georgia and played all of the worst teams in the league in padding their stats, huh???

patdog

May 28, 2007
No way, we gotta have him for North Alabama...
Not sure if you're serious or not. Really. That UNA game is an absolute must-win game for us. If we've already got 1 win at Arkansas, the Sunday game isn't must-win. Still, I think I go with whoever I think my best remaining starter is Sunday. If we can't beat UNA without our weekend pitching, we don't deserve to host.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Hey Pat,

It seems Arky has ducked TAMU, Tennessee and Georgia and played all of the worst teams in the league in padding their stats, huh???
Yeah. After looking a their stats further, I'm thinking they won't score many runs against us this weekend. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll score many against them either. I definitely think we win one. Slightly more likely to win 2 than get swept. But I really think it'll be 1 win for us. I think they're probably no better than 4th best team in the league.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
They are 31-2 at home. They are 40-9 overall. They beat Oregon State who will be a host in a neutral site. They beat Texas Tech in two mid week games. They've gone to south carolina and won 2. They've swept the teams they are suppose to be better than. They are a battle tested bunch even if they havent played Tenn or UGA.

Theyve been forced to play back to back Double Headers on SEC weekends due to weather that is more than difficult to navigate. 9 inning DH's not the ones we played. Last weekend in their 3rd game, they werent able to start their regular sunday starter.

They are very much the part. They'll be playing for the SEC championship in all likelyhood next weekend, and wouldnt surpise me at all to see them win it.

We've got our hands full. I'd bet arkansas goes 3-0, long before i'd bet us going 2-1. Just facts.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
They are 31-2 at home. They are 40-9 overall. They beat Oregon State who will be a host in a neutral site. They beat Texas Tech in two mid week games. They've gone to south carolina and won 2. They've swept the teams they are suppose to be better than. They are a battle tested bunch even if they havent played Tenn or UGA.

Theyve been forced to play back to back Double Headers on SEC weekends due to weather that is more than difficult to navigate. 9 inning DH's not the ones we played. Last weekend in their 3rd game, they werent able to start their regular sunday starter.

They are very much the part. They'll be playing for the SEC championship in all likelyhood next weekend, and wouldnt surpise me at all to see them win it.

We've got our hands full. I'd bet arkansas goes 3-0, long before i'd bet us going 2-1. Just facts.

Damn, thanks for spending an inordinate amount of time convincing us of something we already knew.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Not sure if you're serious or not. Really. That UNA game is an absolute must-win game for us. If we've already got 1 win at Arkansas, the Sunday game isn't must-win. Still, I think I go with whoever I think my best remaining starter is Sunday. If we can't beat UNA without our weekend pitching, we don't deserve to host.

I was kidding.

Reactions: patdog