Army Navy game

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,869
14,743
113
 

ILLINOISLION

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,576
3,001
113
Damn, I was distracted and only got to watch a few minutes of the pre-game pageantry. God Bless all the Cadets and Midshipmen for their sacrifice in protecting all of us and our country.

I’d like to play Augusta, Seminole and/or Pine Valley, but I’d rather attend an Army-Navy game.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results