Army Navy game

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,853
14,731
113
 

ILLINOISLION

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,576
3,001
113
Damn, I was distracted and only got to watch a few minutes of the pre-game pageantry. God Bless all the Cadets and Midshipmen for their sacrifice in protecting all of us and our country.

I’d like to play Augusta, Seminole and/or Pine Valley, but I’d rather attend an Army-Navy game.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State