Ash will get us Smashed

WhiteBus

Heisman
Oct 4, 2011
39,520
21,922
113
Meaning current times
No past times. A lot has happened and changed since Ash was hired. He is on his 4th different job and no longer in college football. Look what has happened in college football since 2016. Portal, NIL, playoff expansion, Rutgers winning a bowl game....
Stop being like Plum and rehashing the glory days. Always looking in the rear view mirror will get anyone smashed by the brick wall in front of you. 😂
 

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,031
16,829
113
Not a big fan of this hire. I will support it , but I believe we will be posting a lot of 'ash will get us smashed ' on this board in years to come .
Remember plum street coined the term' flood the dud ' before the 2012 season .
I hope I am proven wrong and 'ash won't get us smashed '. Time to get behind the new coach , even if I don't believe .
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
  4. 04 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season