Attendance

xxxbobxxx

Sophomore
Mar 12, 2005
10,813
170
43
Not sure where I’m sitting, but happy to gather for a celebratory drink after the game in anyone is interested
 

xxxbobxxx

Sophomore
Mar 12, 2005
10,813
170
43
Well, just to **** with the haters, I have a credit card needing some use - so if someone throws out a bar, I’m buying first round for anyone that comes and acknowledges their handle.

I’ve met coral - not proud. I’ve met, and previously battled with, Holland — and loved meeting him. In my day, we could debate spiritedly and still bend an elbow.

In that vein, and in the spirit of FL Alum, I’m buying the first drink tomorrow night as we celebrate a strong finish and our next dance. Who’s in :)

(Spoiler - I’m actually coming as a guest of a board regular but won’t out him)
 

xxxbobxxx

Sophomore
Mar 12, 2005
10,813
170
43
Starting the night at Bluestone. The demo of Ryan is interesting. Looks like a tank rammed through one corner.
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,902
2,430
113
Well, just to **** with the haters, I have a credit card needing some use - so if someone throws out a bar, I’m buying first round for anyone that comes and acknowledges their handle.

I’ve met coral - not proud. I’ve met, and previously battled with, Holland — and loved meeting him. In my day, we could debate spiritedly and still bend an elbow.

In that vein, and in the spirit of FL Alum, I’m buying the first drink tomorrow night as we celebrate a strong finish and our next dance. Who’s in :)

(Spoiler - I’m actually coming as a guest of a board regular but won’t out him)
Lift one for me Bob! Let’s win!
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'