Lift one for me Bob! Let’s win!Well, just to **** with the haters, I have a credit card needing some use - so if someone throws out a bar, I’m buying first round for anyone that comes and acknowledges their handle.
I’ve met coral - not proud. I’ve met, and previously battled with, Holland — and loved meeting him. In my day, we could debate spiritedly and still bend an elbow.
In that vein, and in the spirit of FL Alum, I’m buying the first drink tomorrow night as we celebrate a strong finish and our next dance. Who’s in
(Spoiler - I’m actually coming as a guest of a board regular but won’t out him)
He is. And hitting his shots.How does Langborg look out there? Is he moving around well?
My host has some awesome seats in 107. Players family all around. And what’s great so far. Prestonbombs anyone?Of course (108)
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana
Wildcat Report
Northwestern mounts a furious rally but can't overtake No. 5 Indiana in 29-23 loss
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Northwestern vs. No. 5 Indiana
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: No. 5 Indiana