mikefarrellsports.com
www.statecollege.com
Interesting that there has been no mention of any of the PSU holdover DTs (Cook & Blanding) in regard to the rotation. Are they hurt/unable to practice or passed by and way down the depth chart?![]()
What We'll Be Watching at Penn State's First Scrimmage of Training Camp
The Nittany Lions head to Beaver Stadium for the first time since spring practice.www.si.com
I second that. It was a fabulous article. Obviously, we all hope we win a national championship, but at least we’re going about it the right way regardless if we achieve it. After reading that article, I think Campbell is even more similar to Paterno than I realized.Definitely worth a read.
www.statecollege.com
Considering the audiences, the "I don’t want your money, I want your time” quote is eerily similar to Joepa’s "I want your money, not your two cents".I second that. It was a fabulous article. Obviously, we all hope we win a national championship, but at least we’re going about it the right way regardless if we achieve it. After reading that article, I think Campbell is even more similar to Paterno than I realized.
I believe he'll be in the DE rotation.I haven't heard much about this guy, he was sort of a big Transfer get wasn't he? Anyone know if he is slated to be in the rotation at DE?
Sounds like he’ll be in the mix.I haven't heard much about this guy, he was sort of a big Transfer get wasn't he? Anyone know if he is slated to be in the rotation at DE?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin