August '26 Articles, Tweets, etc. thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,591
69,208
113
 

LMTLION

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2008
2,038
4,117
112
Definitely worth a read.
I second that. It was a fabulous article. Obviously, we all hope we win a national championship, but at least we’re going about it the right way regardless if we achieve it. After reading that article, I think Campbell is even more similar to Paterno than I realized.
 

WaffleShopper

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2023
578
1,213
93
I second that. It was a fabulous article. Obviously, we all hope we win a national championship, but at least we’re going about it the right way regardless if we achieve it. After reading that article, I think Campbell is even more similar to Paterno than I realized.
Considering the audiences, the "I don’t want your money, I want your time” quote is eerily similar to Joepa’s "I want your money, not your two cents".
 
  • Like
Reactions: OptionBob
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  3. 03 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know