August '26 Articles, Tweets, etc. thread

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,303
3,820
113

I wouldn't call them gaudy. Different and not something the fans are used to seeing. It might be part of team building, a visual reminder that they are all Penn State now. When the new uniforms were revealed they didn't have Penn State written across the front.
 

94LionsFan

Senior
Sep 27, 2023
236
441
63
I wouldn't call them gaudy. Different and not something the fans are used to seeing. It might be part of team building, a visual reminder that they are all Penn State now. When the new uniforms were revealed they didn't have Penn State written across the front.
I was kidding. Compared to, say Oregon, adding the Penn State lettering is pretty tame. But if that’s on game jerseys it would be the biggest change since BOB put names on the back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaytonRickster
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  2. 02 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  3. 03 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'