Would everyone please add a pic? I'm getting tired of seeing the blue circle with the white thingy in the middle. If you don't know how to do it, i'm sure someone will be glad to help.![]()
Can everyone tell that's Tyler Ulis in my picture, or is it too blurry?
Hottest babe on the planet and # 1 on my freebie list for mine. Candice Swanepoel. Hope ya'll approve!
Can everyone tell that's Tyler Ulis in my picture, or is it too blurry?
best thing about my picture is that I am giving away my height, Ulis is taller than me hahaha, there I said it
In the top right hand corner of this screen you will see your user name. Place your cursor on it and hover. A drop window will open, click on "avatar" and follow directions.I wish this old cat knew how. Was not raised up with a computer like some of you.
Ok, you asked for it. Suffer the consequences.Why don't people use photo of themselves?
No. I don't care if I have an avatar or if you are tired of seeing the circle.
Someone doesn't know how to upload a photo, it's okay to admit it.No. I don't care if I have an avatar or if you are tired of seeing the circle.
Witness protection program.Why don't people use photos of themselves?
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos