Not attacking you, just saying, I didn't see much effort out there tonight.
That forearm from Stewart to the face of #10 looked like he gave good effort.
Not attacking you, just saying, I didn't see much effort out there tonight.
Best hit of the night from our D.That forearm from Stewart to the face of #10 looked like he gave good effort.
No. I want to see Woods. Give him reps.
Oh........NOW you put in Woods so he just hand off.
Utterly F'n STUPID!
We matched the #8 team statistically on their home field? Bama recruits Top 3 almost every year.Not attacking you, just saying, I didn't see much effort out there tonight.
We matched the #8 team statistically on their home field? Bama recruits Top 3 almost every year.
We played ball. We had some good drives punctuated by some really lame plays early and never recovered.
You're right. I concede your point from a statistics standpoint .....how we managed to do that while looking like monkeys playing with a football bat, I'll never know.We matched the #8 team statistically on their home field? Bama recruits Top 3 almost every year.
We played ball. We had some good drives punctuated by some really lame plays early and never recovered.
I'm just telling you what he was saying.
No worries.![]()
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!Folks, I love the Gamecocks and this fan board. You all have gotten me through some tough times. The midget soap opera was by far the most entertaining period here. I’d love to hear about what happen there….
You all seem to be reasonable and well connected. Also a very fun bunch to follow and keep up with.
Folks, it’s time to move on.
Chennis Berry is the answer and he’s ready. The question is, are we ready for him?
Stop all the analysis/paralysis and let’s start a movement to do something special.
It makes sense on many levels.
What could possibly happen TBH?
and oh by the way, I’ve been lurking here for years because #1, I have family to adorn the Garnet and Black on the field in the 80s and was drafted, #2 I’m a Gamecock Parent, #3 I am born and bred
Chennis Berry at S.C. State is the answer!
For the folk in the back, Chennis Berry
We let this one pass us by and well, we get more seasons and nights like this!
Your thoughts….
You also won't get the calls when your coach is a lame duck nepo baby.When you have our crap history you are not going to get any close calls, even though that was not close at all.
Beamer was a promising coach?I think the facilities at USC are named incorrectly. The soccer stadium should give Willy B the name The Graveyard.....where promising coaching careers come to die!
He was.....doesn't really matter.....Beamer is just the next one!Beamer was a promising coach?
Watching the Miss St game and their receivers catch anything in the neighborhood. High , low , wide, no matter, they catch it. Make a QB look good.WR's can't catch an STD at a hooker convention.
Well, to be fair, Miss St actually has a good QB. Much more accurate than Sellers.Watching the Miss St game and their receivers catch anything in the neighborhood. High , low , wide, no matter, they catch it. Make a QB look good.
That used to be Vandy.We're a team that others use to pad stats and get a bunch of subs some playing time.
Recruiting coordinator is an administrative position. He kept the books basically.AND who was the recruiting coordinator for Spurrier?
GamecockCentral Football
Live updates: South Carolina: 14 No. 24 Kentucky: 0 (First Quarter)
GamecockCentral Football
Final SEC injury report is in: Latest on Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Football
Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky