Bama Game

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,568
1,561
113
Let's see if we can screw up and give them another score....... I'd say it's likely.

Let's get Sellers another pick 6. (Hopefully)
 

TheRoo

Joined Nov 3, 2021
Feb 6, 2022
310
170
43
Not attacking you, just saying, I didn't see much effort out there tonight.
We matched the #8 team statistically on their home field? Bama recruits Top 3 almost every year.

We played ball. We had some good drives punctuated by some really lame plays early and never recovered.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,568
1,561
113
We matched the #8 team statistically on their home field? Bama recruits Top 3 almost every year.

We played ball. We had some good drives punctuated by some really lame plays early and never recovered.
You're right. I concede your point from a statistics standpoint .....how we managed to do that while looking like monkeys playing with a football bat, I'll never know.

Sellers is atrocious, our WR's can't catch anything, Harbor is not WR, Secondary won't tackle but will launch themselves like missiles giving no effort whatsoever to wrap up. On and on.... But truth be told, I wasn't aware that was Bama's 89th consecutive win at home against unranked teams. - We had ZERO CHANCE to win that game. If Bama couldn't do it on their own, the refs would have made certain we didn't win. It is what it is.
 
Sep 19, 2026
2
6
0
Folks, I love the Gamecocks and this fan board. You all have gotten me through some tough times. The midget soap opera was by far the most entertaining period here. I’d love to hear about what happen there….

You all seem to be reasonable and well connected. Also a very fun bunch to follow and keep up with.

Folks, it’s time to move on.

Chennis Berry is the answer and he’s ready. The question is, are we ready for him?

Stop all the analysis/paralysis and let’s start a movement to do something special.

It makes sense on many levels.

What could possibly happen TBH?

and oh by the way, I’ve been lurking here for years because #1, I have family to adorn the Garnet and Black on the field in the 80s and was drafted, #2 I’m a Gamecock Parent, #3 I am born and bred

Chennis Berry at S.C. State is the answer!
For the folk in the back, Chennis Berry

We let this one pass us by and well, we get more seasons and nights like this!

Your thoughts….
 

uscjunkie

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
1,073
765
113
I'm just telling you what he was saying.

No worries. (y)

Folks, I love the Gamecocks and this fan board. You all have gotten me through some tough times. The midget soap opera was by far the most entertaining period here. I’d love to hear about what happen there….

You all seem to be reasonable and well connected. Also a very fun bunch to follow and keep up with.

Folks, it’s time to move on.

Chennis Berry is the answer and he’s ready. The question is, are we ready for him?

Stop all the analysis/paralysis and let’s start a movement to do something special.

It makes sense on many levels.

What could possibly happen TBH?

and oh by the way, I’ve been lurking here for years because #1, I have family to adorn the Garnet and Black on the field in the 80s and was drafted, #2 I’m a Gamecock Parent, #3 I am born and bred

Chennis Berry at S.C. State is the answer!
For the folk in the back, Chennis Berry

We let this one pass us by and well, we get more seasons and nights like this!

Your thoughts….
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!
 

Cocky704

Freshman
Oct 24, 2015
58
59
18
Us Gamecocks after LSU whipped Clemson, "man that's embarrassing couldn't imagine getting our butts whooped by an SEC West team like that. Beamer & Co, "hold my beer" 🙄
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Live updates: South Carolina: 27 No. 24 Kentucky: 27 (Fourth Quarter)
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Final SEC injury report is in: Latest on Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky