Bama Game

Evilchicken

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2019
1,337
1,054
113
I am sincerely shocked we are this inept at secondary, QB, WR, and coaching. And clearly Stewart will be a no-show the rest of the season. Truly a disappointment
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,811
17,704
113
The game is probably already over.

If we don't pressure Russell, it's definitely over.
 

Deathstar

Junior
Sep 6, 2026
251
206
43
Beamer, “I don’t always lose big games on national TV, but when I do, I do it in the most embarrassing ways possible…”
 

SC95

Joined Mar 31, 2008
Jan 31, 2022
661
1,251
93
I'm just going to watch the first play from scrimmage on repeat for the next hour, pretend we won, go to bed.
 

Dabo's Weenie

Senior
Nov 30, 2024
919
982
93
Who keeps saying we need to keep White? We need to clean house of all Beamer hires.

Careful... there are at least 2 sacred cows that are above criticism and you just stumbled over one of them. I'll chalk it up to ignorance this time, but try not to let it happen again.

For the record - if the secondary is getting torched, it's the OC's fault, okay?
 
  • Like
Reactions: uscfan1981

uscjunkie

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
1,073
765
113
The coaches seem to be battling to see who is the biggest F up! Defense seems to be leading the race! I bet Sellers is wishing he had taken the money and run!
 

Deathstar

Junior
Sep 6, 2026
251
206
43
I am going to keep watching out of shear wonder of what stupid thing we might do next. Someone said this looks like Brad Scott is coaching, this is an offense to Phat Brad, his teams were never this bad. We look worse than the 0-21 teams.
 

Tngamecock

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2000
29,738
2,687
113
Wah wah Dylan is frustrated? Maybe if he had played more than 10 snaps a season he could be a difference maker. He’s been protecting his NFL contract for two years now. Well basically only one. Kind of started mid year last year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: uscfan1981
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Live updates: South Carolina: 26 No. 24 Kentucky: 24 (Fourth Quarter)
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Final SEC injury report is in: Latest on Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky