Beamer had a very large hand in bringing in Lattimore and those guys that went on to win 11 games, 3 years in a row under Spurrier.what?
Beamer had a very large hand in bringing in Lattimore and those guys that went on to win 11 games, 3 years in a row under Spurrier.what?
Maybe he is just a position coach and not a head coach, but I think it goes beyond that. No coach has ever won consistently here, and I don't think they ever will. The next coaching hire makes you feel good and gives you hope, but the history of this program doesn't lie.Alright, then what happened to him after we hired him? Chicken curse ruined Beamer?
And we ran him out of town....LOLHistory also tells us Muschamp has more SEC wins than Shane in less seasons.
No coach has ever won consistently.....Not even 2 HOF coaches.I think being the son of a legendary coach got him through a lot of doors that may not have opened if he didn’t have the Beamer name. And as far as the great talent he has brought to South Carolina, I would say a lot of that has to do with NIL and the transfer portal being in play. Shane Beamer was a decent recruiter when he was on Steve Spurrier’s staff, and I think that suited him best. I’ve never seen Shane as head coach material. He is not Frank, and I doubt he will reach his father’s legacy, though hopefully I’m wrong. We just need him to win consistently here.
Our secondary has this new "zero coverage" defense down pat
We just need him to be an ex-head coach.I think being the son of a legendary coach got him through a lot of doors that may not have opened if he didn’t have the Beamer name. And as far as the great talent he has brought to South Carolina, I would say a lot of that has to do with NIL and the transfer portal being in play. Shane Beamer was a decent recruiter when he was on Steve Spurrier’s staff, and I think that suited him best. I’ve never seen Shane as head coach material. He is not Frank, and I doubt he will reach his father’s legacy, though hopefully I’m wrong. We just need him to win consistently here.
I agree with that. Now it’s time to change it, Shane Beamer has had 6 years. He either gets it done or hand over the whistle, Gamecock fans deserve better than this.No coach has ever won consistently.....Not even 2 HOF coaches.
What coach's career do you want to destroy next? LOLWe just need him to be an ex-head coach.
Maybe the ones who died went to heaven? Most likely purgatory though…Real question.....has there ever been a head coach at South Carolina who has gone on to better things anywhere else?
Yes they all became NOT ASSOCIATED SOUTH CAROLINA FOOTBALL we are a cursed programReal question.....has there ever been a head coach at South Carolina who has gone on to better things anywhere else?
DietselReal question.....has there ever been a head coach at South Carolina who has gone on to better things anywhere else?
I guess until he's firedHow long is Beamer going to put up with Sellers throwing the ball in the dirt or directly to the defender?
Running the ball on consecutive downs when we're down 25.
So give Shane a lifetime contract?What coach's career do you want to destroy next? LOL
No. I want to see Woods. Give him reps.So, you'd rather have Sellers passing instead?
Can't see how anything could possibly go wrong with that plan.![]()
I really don't care what happens because it is just a rinse and repeat situation. New hire....5 or 6 years we fire and start over. If you don't see that then you haven't followed USC very long.So give Shane a lifetime contract?
Are we outplaying Bama in the 2nd half?We went for two and scored!
No **** Sherlock
GamecockCentral Football
Live updates: South Carolina: 27 No. 24 Kentucky: 27 (OVERTIME)
GamecockCentral Football
Final SEC injury report is in: Latest on Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Football
Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky