Barbay

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
No kidding… I think if I were the AD I would have told him he’s fired if he calls one more read option or roll out with Will at QB… the defense does not give 2 ***** about will running the ball. Every read option, the running back is getting killed. Every rollout, the defense is backing up guarding the 2 players on the side that Will rolled out on. The defense is not worried about Will running on a roll out and they know he does not have the arm strength to throw the ball across the field. Horse **** plays that seem to be 25% of this terrible offense
 
  • Like
Reactions: blitz2Win

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,137
5,915
113
We start throwing mid field and we move the ball. Barbay "I'm gonna run it" wtf are you doin!
 

AFDawg

Senior
Apr 28, 2010
3,298
587
113
Arnett and Barbay are unlikely to be exchanging Christmas cards.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama