Bart gregory

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I really love having you on TV broadcast......but....its clear the rest of the sec is putting in HS intern homers on their broadcast team. Any chance you can dial it back, or do you want to be head and shoulders above the league?

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Every time I have to watch another schools broadcast I’m reminded at how good we have it. Bart and Charlie are so much better than others. Our camera work is better. Our angle of center field over the pitcher camera instead of the offset we had to watch this weekend.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Every time I have to watch another schools broadcast I’m reminded at how good we have it. Bart and Charlie are so much better than others. Our camera work is better. Our angle of center field over the pitcher camera instead of the offset we had to watch this weekend.

It's almost like we deserve a great baseball team to go with it.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
I have messaged both Bart & Charlie during road games telling them how much I appreciate their calls of home games when watching these buffoons on the road. A & M and Florida should be embarrassed by their coverage. Richard was way the best call of a SEC road game that we have experienced this year.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I have messaged both Bart & Charlie during road games telling them how much I appreciate their calls of home games when watching these buffoons on the road. A & M and Florida should be embarrassed by their coverage. Richard was way the best call of a SEC road game that we have experienced this year.
I had to watch the Sunday game vs. UF on mute because I couldn't stand listening to UF's homer announcers slob over Caglianone any more. Bart and Charlie are miles and miles better than the rest of the SEC folks, and I groan everytime I turn a game on and it's not them.

msualohadog

Oct 25, 2014
Okay, I'm just going to say this. Don't ban me. I wanted to hate the Ole Miss announcers last weekend so badly, but they were actually better than most. Still not on the scale of Bart and Charlie but a solid 5 out of 10.

I said what I said...