Baseball attendance?

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,002
635
113
Every time we have some kind of remarkable attendance it seems like we just... suck
 

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
Every time we have some kind of remarkable attendance it seems like we just... suck

I'm sure it's just my imagination but seems like we often lay a gigantic turd on the Sat SBW game. I think we had a huge 10th inning comeback against Ole Miss a few years ago but a few really bad ones seem to stand out.
 

skydawg1

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2007
5,593
1,978
113
I'm sure it's just my imagination but seems like we often lay a gigantic turd on the Sat SBW game. I think we had a huge 10th inning comeback against Ole Miss a few years ago but a few really bad ones seem to stand out.
No you're not imagining things. State getting stomped on SBW Saturday is nothing new.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting