Baseball game tonight

May 28, 2020
1,387
0
0
We need to get it in, but it doesn't look good. I'm not saying it's why we lost two games this past weekend, but I thought we needed that game last week. Now I feel like we really need this game today. And with another Thursday-Saturday series, there will be no postponement to tomorrow.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,684
24,533
113
Here's the lineup. I'm surprised to see Stinnett getting the start.

[TWEET]1394780682598064130[/TWEET]
 

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
Stinnett looked like he was trying to throw just outside the strike zone on most of his pitches. Other than hitting the batter most of his pitches were right there just not in the zone.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou