Baseball Jersey

CivilDog

Redshirt
Sep 10, 2008
119
0
16
I'm sure this is a yearly question but I'm trying to find a legit baseball jersey to send to my son who is stationed in New Mexico. I've looked through The Lodge's website and a couple of other obvious locations but can't find anything. Anyone have any ideas?
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,731
12,498
113
Call them, them and Campus Bookmart both have more in store stock than what's online. I saw a guy in the parking lot at the bookmart last week taking one of those Will Clark commemorative jerseys out of a bag
 

o_dawgnabit

All-American
Oct 13, 2016
4,988
7,960
113
The baseball twitter account also tweeted that the "State" pinstripe jerseys are going to go on sale sometime late March/Early April
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State