Baseball live stream

Shadow34

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
404
0
0
Anyone else having problems with the live stream of the baseball game? Clicked on the link that our baseball twitter posted, takes me to a Corpus Christi site but no live feed going. Thanks and sorry I’m not tech savvy
 
May 15, 2008
359
77
28
I was just about to post. Nothing for me either.

ETA - Hail State BB just tweeted out the stream should start shortly.
 
Last edited:

GhostOfJackie

Senior
Apr 20, 2009
3,795
712
113
It’s as if February 25th does not exist on their **** website. Can somebody tweet at this clowns and tell them their internet’s aren’t working?
 
Last edited:

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,687
24,540
113
Works for me, but honestly, radio might be a better option for you. Announcers are brutal.
 
May 15, 2008
359
77
28
My lord. I’m going to have to mute this one.

These guys (highly questionable though) sound like a couple OM frat daddies.
 
Last edited:

wpmusm

Redshirt
Mar 24, 2012
510
3
18
I just opened up the stream so I could hear what y'all are talking about.

I'm laughing my *** off at these guys. Good grief. These guys are worse than the students that call games for some CUSA schools.
 

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
The Live stream is gold... I think this is the first time these dudes have seen a baseball game... I'm waiting for the dudes to say the Bulldogs look Fabulous in their white yoga pants...
 
Last edited:

HammerOfTheDogs

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
10,842
1,678
113
"Dustin Skeleton"
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,579
7,332
113
It's the best they could get on short notice from Labor Ready.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A